For the fourth year in a row, Triple-S was awarded the PlanSmartChoice Plus award, in recognition to the top 10 performing plans in the Federal Employees Health Benefits program, reports News Is My Business (June 18, 2014), PlanSmartChoice Plus measures how well the plans meet the needs of federal employees in four areas: performance, preference, cost and satisfaction.
What does FEHBP stand for?
FEHBP stands for Federal Employees Health Benefits Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of FEHBP in our Acronym Attic
- Fundamentals of Engineering for Honors
- California Fair Employment and Housing Act
- Fair Employment and Housing Act (California)
- Federal Hall National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Ferruginous Hawk (bird species Buteo regalis)
- Florida Environmental Health Association
- Federatie Historische Automobiel- en Motorfietsclubs (Dutch: Federation of Historic Automobile and Motorcycle Clubs)
- Federal Employees Health Benefits
- Federal Employees Health Benefits Act
- Federal Employees Health Benefits Acquisition Regulation
- Fair Employment and Housing Commission
- Family Evaluation of Hospice Care
- Food and Environmental Hygiene Department (Hong Kong)
- Further and Higher Education (UK)
- Front-End Hardware Emulator
- Far East Help Foundation (Miami, FL)
- Further Education Hardship Fund (UK)
- Florida Educators of the Hearing Impaired
- Foundation for eHealth Initiative
- Furukawa Electric Hong Kong
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abortion opponents say the regulation would circumvent a longstanding law that bars the use of taxpayer funds for "administrative expenses in connection with any health plan under the federal employees health benefits program which provides any benefits or coverage for abortions.
Lastly, AFGE Public Policy Director Jacque Simon detailed proposed changes to the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
Examples of this model include the Medicare Advantage Program (Part C) and the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP).
The affected agencies include HHS, which administers Medicare; the Department of Defense, which oversees military healthcare; and the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Office of Personnel Management, which oversee the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
A study of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program published this spring found that the program's implementation of parity has not significantly increased costs.
Markey said the government should expand Medicare, Medicaid, and the Federal Employees Health Benefits program to include more of the uninsured.
58--Would authorize enrollment under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program for (1) a member of the armed forces who began service before June 7, 1956, and retired alter a minimum of 20 years of such service or by reason of a service-connected disability; and (2) the surviving widow or widower of such member.