Tom Ridge, the Critical Infrastructure Assurance Office, Federal Emergency Management Agency and other emergency-management agencies at both the federal and state levels.
What does FEMA stand for?
FEMA stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency (US government)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FEMA
We have 75 other meanings of FEMA in our Acronym Attic
- Fundacja Edukacji Miêdzynarodowej
- European Federation of Materials Handling
- Finite Element Method with Integral Equation Boundary Condition
- femoropopliteal (bypass surgery)
- Finite Element Method - Surface Integral Equation
- Finite Element Method in the Time Domain
- Facilities Equipment Maintenance Applications
- Faculty of Economics and Management (Makerere University; Uganda)
- Failure Effects & Mode Analysis
- Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Federation Europeenne du Modelisme Automobile
- Federation of European Motorcyclists Association
- Fire Equipment Manufacturers' Association, Inc.
- Flavor and Extract Manufacturer's Association
- Foreign Exchange Management Act (India)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency Acquisition Regulations
- Far East Market Access Services
- Federal Energy Management Advisory Committee (US Department of Energy)
- Foundation for Effective Markets and Governance (Canberra, Australia)
- Formerly Employed Mother At the Leading Edge (now Mothers & More)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You can't cut through the debris with heavy equipment," says Bruce Baughman of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
gov Federal Emergency Management Agency (Information for children and adolescents) Internet: http://www.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) supports the FBI by coordinating consequence management (e.