Secret investigations conducted by the International and Global Management and the liaison officers at the Federal Anti-Narcotics Department in collaboration with the Federal Drug Control Service of the Russian Federation had led (the police) to track down the fugitive suspect, who entered (the) UAE (using) bogus and unknown names", he said.
What does FDCS stand for?
FDCS stands for Federal Drug Control Service (Russia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FDCS
We have 8 other meanings of FDCS in our Acronym Attic
- Family Day Care Quality Assurance (Australia)
- Fashion Doll Club of the Rockies (est. 1996)
- Fédération Départementale des Chasseurs du Rhône (French: Departmental Federation of Rhône Hunters; Rhône, France)
- Fédération Départementale des Combattants Républicains (French: Departmental Federation of Republican Affairs)
- Feedstock Differential Cost Reimbursement (subsidy; India)
- Fleet Documentation Change Request
- Fonds de Développement des Communautés Rurales (French: Rural Communities Development Fund; Canada)
- Fracture and Damage of Concrete and Rock (textbook)
- Family Day Care Rating Scale
- Family Designs Consulting Services (Ohio)
- Field Data Collection System
- Flight Data Communications Specialist (FAA)
- Flight Deck Communications System
- Flight Director Control School
- Florida Dental Care Study
- Follicular Dendritic Cell Sarcoma
- Forage Dynamitage Côte-Sud (French: South Shore Drilling Blasting; Canada)
- Future Development Computer Services (South Africa)
- Fast Discrete Cosine Transform(ation)
- Fast Discrete Curvelet Transform
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Almost 900 kilograms (2,000 lbs) of Afghan heroin were seized in Russia in the first three months of 2013, the Russian Federal Drug Control Service (FSKN) said.
Russia's Federal Drug Control Service Director Viktor Ivanov said earlier on Thursday about 20,000 mercenaries fighting in Syria are financed by the proceeds of Afghan drug trafficking, but did not provide any evidence to back his claims.
In Moscow, Grossman is scheduled to meet with Deputy Foreign Minister Borodavkin, Director of the Federal Drug Control Service Viktor Ivanov, and Special Presidential Representative to Afghanistan Zamir Kabulov to discuss a range of issues related to Afghanistan, including counter-narcotics cooperation, to ensure mutually-reinforcing efforts, Toner said.
Chuvashov also worked on the case of Federal Drug Control Service officer Alexander Bulbov, who was allegedly accused of embezzling $ 3.