In another twisted outgrowth of the 1996 Telecom Act, a federal appeals court rules that the Federal Communications Commission erred in exempting advanced data services from the requirement that Bell companies sell their services "unbundled" from other pricey add-ons.
What does FCC stand for?
FCC stands for Federal Communications Commission (USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCC
We have 548 other meanings of FCC in our Acronym Attic
- Farm Credit Corporation of Canada (government)
- Farm Credit Council, Inc. (Washington, DC, USA)
- Farmers' Contact Center (Philippines)
- Farsley Cricket Club (UK)
- Fast Communications Controller (HDLC and/or Fast Ethernet port controller)
- Faujdarhat Cadet College
- Fault-Current Controller (superconductor)
- Federal Capital Contribution
- Federal Cartridge Company
- Federal Character Commission (Nigeria)
- Federal Competition Commission (Mexico)
- Federal Computer Conference
- Federal Constitutional Court (Germany)
- Federal Coordinating Center (NDMS)
- Federal Coordinating Committee (various organizations)
- Federal Correctional Complex
- Federal Council of Churches
- Federation of Cocoa Commerce, Ltd.
- Feline Conservation Center (Rosamond, California)
- Fellowship of Christian Cheerleaders (Lawrenceville, GA)