The Federal Citizen Information Center provides helpful information to help consumer hire a reputable financial adviser at www.
What does FCIC stand for?
FCIC stands for Federal Citizen Information Center (formerly Federal Consumer Information Center; Pueblo, CO, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCIC
We have 58 other meanings of FCIC in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (UK)
- Finance, Credit and International Business (Colmbia, MD)
- First Community Industrial Bank (now First Community Bank; Albuquerque, NM)
- First Curacao International Bank
- Floor Covering Installation Board
- Football Club Intercommunal du Bocage (French football club)
- Friends of Central Iowa Biking (Ames, IA)
- Functional Capability Integration Board (US Army Officer Candidate School)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland (UK)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
- Federal Computer Investigations Committee
- Federal Consumer Information Center (now the Federal Citizen Information Center)
- Federal Crop Insurance Corporation
- Federation of Consultants from Islamic Countries
- Fellow of the Chemical Institute of Canada
- Financial Crime Intelligence Center
- Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (Washington, DC)
- FirstClass Intranet Client
- Florida Crime Information Center
- Foreign Capital Investment Code (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million publications were distributed through the Federal Citizen Information Center (FCIC) in Pueblo, Colorado, and 179 million were FirstGov.