The federal circuit court of appeals in California then reversed and ordered that the original award be enforced because none of the narrow grounds for review under the act were applicable.
What does FCCA stand for?
FCCA stands for Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FCCA
We have 44 other meanings of FCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Functional Common Core
- Functional Component Commander
- Fundamental Control Channel
- Funky Communications Commission (1970s pop band)
- Future Characteristics Change
- Future Cities Competition (National Engineers Week)
- Future Computer and Communication
- Future Content Company Ltd (UK)
- Fleet Command Center/Marine Corps Supply Center
- Family Child Care Association
- Federal Court Clerks Association
- Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Fellowship of Christian Churches in Africa (South Africa)
- Film Critics Circle of Australia
- First Colony Community Association (Texas)
- Fleet Combat Camera Atlantic (US Navy)
- Florida Competitive Carriers Association
- Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association
- Football Club Carolina Alliance (Concord, NC soccer club)
- Football Club Communal d'Arcueil (French football club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Avery, however, is a decision from a higher court, the federal circuit court of appeals.
One federal circuit court of appeals does not recognize the implied consent rationale, but allows interception for a different reason.
Roll goods producer Gates Formed-Fibre Products, Auburn, ME, recently lost an appeal to the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.
The Federal Circuit Court of Appeals recently held in Hill, Fed.
1 million for lost profits, a federal circuit court of appeals reversed.