After leaving public office, she joined the Federal Business Development Bank as a consultant for several years before her final retirement.
What does FBDB stand for?
FBDB stands for Federal Business Development Bank (now Business Development Bank of Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Function Block Diagram
- Functional Block Diagram(s)
- Fundación Boliviana para el Desarrollo
- Future Baby Daddy
- Future Business Design
- Facebook Display of Affection
- Federação Baiana de Desportos Aquáticos (Portuguese: Bahia Federation of Aquatic Sports; Brazil)
- Fédération de Bozendo et Disciplines Associées (French martial arts)
- Fort Bend Dental Associates (Pennsylvania)
- France Bleu Drôme Ardèche (French vacation site)
- Fort Bonifacio Development Corporation (Phillipines)
- French Bulldog Club of America
- Fragment Based Drug Design
- Fragment Based Drug Discovery
- Free Binary Decision Diagrams
- Full Benefit Dual Eligible (Medicare/Medicaid health insurance)
- Food Base Dietary Guidelines
- Forage Brassica Development Group (farming; New Zealand)
- Fractie Becker Den Haag (Dutch)
- Fully Buffered DIMM (version of DRAM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1990, at the age of 29, Jackson was recognized as "Young Entrepreneur of the Year" by the federal Business Development Bank.
In 1977 Desjardins joined the Federal Business Development Bank (now the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)) in Timmins, where she held various positions of increasing responsibility, including branch manager.
With 400 square feet in the old Royal Bank building at McDermot & Main, her personal savings, a DREE grant, a $40,000 loan from the Federal Business Development Bank and a bank operating line, Johnson was officially in business.