Ultimately, these policy directives flow from the Department of Justice through the Federal Bureau of Prisons to penitentiaries throughout the U.
What does FBP stand for?
FBP stands for Federal Bureau of Prisons
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FBP
We have 95 other meanings of FBP in our Acronym Attic
- Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe Fannings (tea)
- Fallout Brotherhood of Steel (game)
- Finance and Business Operations Symposium
- First Biker on the Scene
- Functional Base of Support
- Facebook Open Switching System Software (social media)
- Fidelity Bank of Texas (est. 1973; Texas)
- Finance, Build, Operate, Transfer
- For Better or Worse
- Factory Based Price
- Federal Business Practice(s)
- Fédération Belge des Photographes (French: Belgian Federation of Photographers)
- Fédération Belge des Podologues (French: Belgian Federation of Podiatrists)
- Fédération Belge des Psychologues (French: Belgian Federation of Psychologists; Belgium)
- Fee Basis Provider (US DoD)
- Filtered Back Projection
- Filtered Back-Projection (algorithm)
- Final Boiling Point
- Final Bulk Product
- Fires Behavior Prediction (forestry industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
where Brown's wife has family, but the judge left that decision to the federal bureau of prisons.
Leavenworth, Kansas Activists in support of Leonard Peltier say the Federal Bureau of Prisons is refusing to allow him to obtain badly needed oral surgery.
A federal prisoner sued the director of the federal Bureau of Prisons seeking a preliminary injunction to bar the termination of the "boot camp" shock incarceration program until the Bureau complied with administrative regulations, and asking to be considered for inclusion in the program.