Byline: ANI Summary: US' Federal Bureau of Investigation Chief Robert Mueller on Tuesday said that the attacks on the Sri Lankan cricket team showed that terrorism has become a global issue.
What does FBI stand for?
FBI stands for Federal Bureau of Investigation (US government)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBI
We have 219 other meanings of FBI in our Acronym Attic
- Free Beer and Hot Wings (Radio Show)
- Fachbereich Informatik (German: department for computer science)
- Fairytale Believers Incorporated
- Faith Based Initiatives
- Faith Bible Institute
- Family-Based Intervention
- Famous But Incompetent (common slang used by militia groups)
- Farm Bureau Insurance
- Fat Boys of Illinois
- Federal Building Industries Company LLC (Dubai, UAE)
- Fédération Biterroise d'Improvisation (French: Federation of Beziers Improvisation)
- Federation of British Industries
- Fee-Based Income
- Feedback Information (3GPP)
- Feedback Inhibition
- Female Body Inspectors (gaming group)
- Fenerbahce Incorporated (football team in Turkey)
- Ferrous Basic Integral (coating thickness gages on steel, ferrous substrates)
- Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity (motto, Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Fiji Born Indian
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federal Bureau of Investigation is mobilizing dozens of agents from its Financial Crimes Section to investigate allegations of corporate fraud in the insurance industry, raising the specter of possible criminal charges against companies or executives in connection with probes of such industry practices as the use of finite reinsurance.
This matter was investigated by agents from the General Services Administration's Office of Inspector General, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Defense Criminal Investigative Service, the Department of the Air Force's Office of Special Investigations, the Department of the Army's Criminal Investigation Command, the U.
This case against Robles is the result of an investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and IRS-Criminal Investigation Division.
A $170 million computer overhaul intended to give Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents and analysts an instantaneous, paperless way to exchange information about criminal cases and terrorism threats is going back to the drawing board and may cost U.