Ultimately, these policy directives flow from the Department of Justice through the Federal Bureau of Prisons to penitentiaries throughout the U.
What does FBOP stand for?
FBOP stands for Federal Bureau Of Prisons
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBOP
We have 1 other meaning of FBOP in our Acronym Attic
- From Bottom of Gasket (measurement)
- First Bancorp of Ohio
- First Bank of Internet
- Final Basis Of Issue Plan
- Final Basis Of Issue Plan Feeder Data
- Found Brethren of Kush (New York)
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Future Business Owners of North America
- Function Bladder Outflow Obstruction
- Fort Bragg Officers Open Mess
- First Bank of Oak Park
- Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe (tea)
- Fundamental Biology Outreach Program (NASA)
- Finest Broken Orange Pekoe Flowery (Twinings Tea)
- Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe Fannings (tea)
- Fallout Brotherhood of Steel (game)
- Finance and Business Operations Symposium
- First Biker on the Scene
- Functional Base of Support
- Facebook Open Switching System Software (social media)
Samples in periodicals archive:
where Brown's wife has family, but the judge left that decision to the federal bureau of prisons.
Leavenworth, Kansas Activists in support of Leonard Peltier say the Federal Bureau of Prisons is refusing to allow him to obtain badly needed oral surgery.
A federal prisoner sued the director of the federal Bureau of Prisons seeking a preliminary injunction to bar the termination of the "boot camp" shock incarceration program until the Bureau complied with administrative regulations, and asking to be considered for inclusion in the program.