He is a member of the American Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, the Supreme Court Bar Association and the U.
What does FBA stand for?
FBA stands for Federal Bar Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBA
We have 151 other meanings of FBA in our Acronym Attic
- First Battle: Battalion Corps
- Fumonisin B2 (mycotoxin)
- Force XXI Brigade and Below Command and Control
- Faceless Background Application (computer application lacking a controlling GUI)
- Facilities Budget Activity
- Family Benefits Assistance (Canada)
- Family Business Australia (trade organization)
- Fan-Beam Antenna
- Fantasy Basketball League
- Fellow of the British Academy
- Fentress Bradburn Architects (Denver, CO)
- Fernand, Bicker & Associados (graphic design; Portugal)
- Fibre Box Association (North America)
- Field Benefit Administration (OBGC)
- Fighter Bomber Attack
- FileMaker Business Alliance (promotional group)
- FinalBurn Alpha (arcade game emulator)
- Financial Business Analysis
- Fire Behavior Analyst
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before joining Prestige, Harkness worked for a large trial services firm, during which time he served in various capacities with the Utah Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, the Salt Lake County Bar Association and the Utah State Bar.
At the Federal Bar Association (FBA) Tax Law Conference earlier this year, an IRS representative indicated that the taxpayer in the 1995 TAM was granted an amortizable life of five years for the training costs because the Service did not think the taxpayer should be in a worse position than it would have been in under Sec.
She serves on the American Bar Association's labor and employment law committee and is a past vice-president of the Federal Bar Association.
He is a member of the Order of the Coif, the State Bar of Michigan Appellate Practice Section, the Federal Bar Association of the Eastern District of Michigan, and the Harvard Club of Eastern Michigan.