Arik Air's top executives told journalists that employees of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria raided its operations at Lagos' Murtala Muhammed International Airport and gave those waiting on its flights nearby conflicting and disparaging information about the airline.
What does FAAN stand for?
FAAN stands for Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAAN
We have 12 other meanings of FAAN in our Acronym Attic
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Management Act (food allergen labeling)
- Fabrication of Affordable Aspheric Mirrors by Electroforming
- Fellow of the American Academy of Medical Ethics
- Fellow of the American Association on Mental Retardation
- Family of Anti-Air Missiles System
- First Aid Approvals and Monitoring Section (Health & Safety Executive; UK)
- Fellow of the American Association of Medical Transcription
- Florida Association of the American Medical Technologists
- Families Advocating Autism Now (est. 2009)
- Farm Animal Adoption Network
- Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing
- Financial Aid Award Notice
- First Advertising Agency Network
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network
- Ford-Employees African-American Network
- Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google
- Fellow of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Fellow of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Florida Association of Academic Nonpublic Schools
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the most recent statistics provided by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, Lagos serves over 2.
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) estimates it has lost some N900 million in revenue from the suspension of a 10-year advertising concession deal for Lagos-Murtala Mohammed Airport terminals with Promoworld.
The comments were attributed to Yakubu Dati, corporate communications general manager of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, during an inspection of the renovated Benin Airport Wednesday.