An appendix offers 33 pages of statutes, including the Freedom of Information Act, the Privacy Act, and the Federal Advisory Committee Act.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Federal Advisory Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Attack Craft
- Fast Axis Collimation (optics)
- Feature Access Code
- Feature Attribute Code
- Featured Article Candidate (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Featured Artists Coalition
- Federación Argentina de Cardiología (Argentinian Federation of Cardiology)
- Federación Argentina de Cardiología (Federación Argentina de Cardiología)
- Federación Argentina de Colectividades (Spanish: Argentine Federation of Communities)
- Federal Acquisition Circular
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UNESCO commission is a federal advisory committee to the State Department which supports worldwide humanitarian development and values.
Tracking Washington: A federal advisory committee said that there was adequate evidence that the drug Provenge prolongs the lives of men with advanced prostate cancer, an endorsement that makes it more likely that Medicare will pay for the $93,000 treatment.
Sanetti is one of 18 people to be appointed to this council, an official advisory group under the Federal Advisory Committee Act, that will help promote and preserve America's hunting heritage for future generations.
The Federal Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice (FACJJ) Annual Report 2008 addresses significant issues facing the nation's juvenile justice system.