An Oregon couple with a joint federal adjusted gross income of $750,000 a year would pay $4,432 more in state income tax, while a single filer with an income of $175,000 would pay an extra $891, according to calculations by legislative staff.
What does FAGI stand for?
FAGI stands for Federal Adjusted Gross Income
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAGI
We have 2 other meanings of FAGI in our Acronym Attic
- Field Alternation Gel Electrophoresis
- Fluorescence Assay with Gas Expansion
- Filmska Autorska Grupa Enthusia Planck (Croatian film club, est. 1962)
- Flour and Grain Education Programme (est. 2002; UK; now Grain Chain)
- Fédération des Associations Gestionnaires et des Établissements de Réadaptation pour Handicapés (French: Federation of Associations Managers and Rehabilitation Facilities for Disabled)
- Fédération des Amputés de Guerre de France (French: Federation of War Amputees of France)
- French-American Global Forum
- Federaal Agentschap voor Geneesmiddelen en Gezondheidsproduction (Dutch: Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Production)
- Foyer pour Adultes Gravement Handicapés (French: Home for Severely Disabled Adults)
- False Alarm, Good Intent (fire reporting; Barbados and UK)
- Federazione Anarchica Giovanile Italiana (Italian: Young Italian Anarchist Federation)
- Forum Aksi Guru Indonesia
- Fédération Autonome Générale de l'Industrie Hôtelière Touristique
- Fédération Autonome Générale de l'Industrie Hôtelière Touristique (French: Autonomous Federation of Hotel Industry General Tourism)
- Filipino Association of Greater Kansas City (Kansas)
- Fédération des Associations Gayes et Lesbiennes (French: Federation of Gay and Lesbian Associations)
- N-(3-[2-Furyl] Acryloyl)-Gly-Leucine Amide
- Fleet Assistance Group, Atlantic
- Femme aux Grosses Mains (French: Woman with Big Hands)
- Germiston (airport code; Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Income Information: Users enter marital status, number of dependents, wages, self-employment income, capital gains, dividends, federal adjusted gross income, medical expenses, mortgage interest, and charitable contributions.
Under Brown's proposal, any joint filers with less than $30,000 in federal adjusted gross income, or $21,500 in Oregon taxable income, would be exempt from the tax.
Starting with federal adjusted gross income (the US.
For Virginia, Federal taxable income (FTI) and Federal adjusted gross income, the starting points for determining income taxable in Virginia for corporations and individuals, respectively, are identical to that as defined by the IRC.