What does FATCA stand for?
FATCA stands for Federación Argentina de Trabajadores Cerveceros y Afines (Spanish: Argentina Brewers and Allied Workers Federation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FATCA
We have 1 other meaning of FATCA in our Acronym Attic
- Field Ambulance Training Course
- Field Artillery Training Center
- Fire Alarm Terminal Cabinet
- First American Title Company (Santa Ana, CA)
- Flash and the City (conference)
- Fleet Area Telecommunications Center
- Florida Antique Tackle Collectors, Inc.
- For All the Cows (Foo Fighters song)
- Foreign Affairs and Transport Canada
- Full Automatic Temperature Controller (automotive)
- Federal Air Traffic Control Authority
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009
- Film And Television Correlation Assessment Technique
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Fort Apache Timber Company (Whiteriver, AZ)
- Frommelt Attitude Toward Care of the Dying Scale
- First American Title Company of Los Angeles (California)
- FLIR Augmentation TOW Cobra Sight
- Federal Association of Teachers of Dancing (Australia)
- Fonds d'Appui aux Territoires en Difficultés (French: Support Fund Territories in Difficulty; Ministry of Economic Development, Innovation and Export; Canada)