But compared with placebo recipients, those who received the vaccine had significant reductions in secondary measures, such as severe febrile illness and febrile upper respiratory illness (URI).
What does FURI stand for?
FURI stands for Febrile Upper Respiratory Illness
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FURI
We have 1 other meaning of FURI in our Acronym Attic
- Flinders University Rural Clinical School (Australia)
- Feline Upper Respiratory Disease (cat flu)
- Football Unites, Racism Divides (est. 1995; UK)
- Families United for Racial and Economic Equality
- Further Report To
- Federal University of Rio Grande (Brazil)
- Finite Unitary Reflection Group
- Flinders University Rural Health Society (Australia)
- Fair Use Remix Institute
- Family Unification and Resettlement Initiative (New York)
- Frequency Utilization Resource Integration and Engineering System
- File Uniform Resource Locators (website)
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)’s Unified Registration and Listing System
- Facilitation Unit for Returning Nationals (est. 1996; Barbados)
- Furnish Full Names, Rates, and Service Numbers of Men Transferred in Accordance with This Directive (US Navy)
- Functionality, Usability, Reliability, Performance and Supportability model
- File Utility Routines Program Utility Routines
- Feline Utopian Rescue and Refuge, Inc.
- Familial Ureteric Reflux Study