12] febrile neutropenia was more frequent with cabazitaxel (8%) than with mitoxantrone (1%) in the TROPIC trial, and neutropenic complications were the most frequent cause of death in the cabazitaxel arm (2% of recipients).
What does FN stand for?
FN stands for Febrile Neutropenia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FN
We have 19 other meanings of FN in our Acronym Attic
- Forest Management Zoning (forest sustainability; Australia)
- Fuel Maximizer (vehicles)
- Fuel Modification Zone (fire protection)
- First Mount Zion Baptist Church (Dumfries, VA)
- Fabrique National (arms maker and its rifles)
- Fabrique Nationale de Herstal (Belgian firearms manufacturer)
- Factory New
- Faith Networks
- Fakultetsnämnden (Swedish: Faculty Board)
- False Negative
Samples in periodicals archive:
A section on hematological malignancies details management of infections in patients with different types of malignancies: acute myelogenous leukemia and febrile neutropenia, lymphomas and chronic lymphocytic leukemia, multiple myeloma, and stem cell transplantation.
Also, the toxicity rates reported were substantial; neutropenia 82% and 57% and febrile neutropenia 29% and 12% in the DCF and CF arms, respectively.
AmBisome is the only antifungal agent indicated for the treatment of febrile neutropenia with suspected mycotic infection.
January 27-29, 2005 7th International Symposium on Febrile Neutropenia Barcelo Gran Hotel Renacimiento Seville, Spain Contact: 770-751-7332 or c.