What does FMAM stand for?
FMAM stands for Febbraio, Marzo, Aprile, Maggio (Italian: February, March, April, May; 2005 food purchasing survey)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMAM
We have 6 other meanings of FMAM in our Acronym Attic
- Fashion Models and Actors International
- Fédération Méditerranéenne des Associations d'Internet (French: Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations)
- Franklin Mutual Advisers, Inc.
- Form Mail
- Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Coalition (NYC)
- Fire Marshals Association of Kansas
- Föreningen för Modern Alternativ Kultur (Swedish: Association for Modern Alternative Culture)
- Foreign Material Accountability Log
- Funds Management Audit List
- Farmers' Markets Association of Manitoba (Canada)
- February, March, April, or May (planting months; farming)
- Fédération Mondiale d'Amis de Musées (French: World Federation of Friends of Museums; Beglium)
- Fire Marshals Association of Minnesota
- Flexible Microrobots with Autonomous Motion
- Fondo para el Medio Ambiente Mundial (Spanish: Fund for the Global Environment)
- Fullmetal Alchemist Manga (anime)
- Futures Mysterious Anthology Magazine
- Florence Melton Adult Mini School
- Farmers Market Association of Nashua (Nashua, NH)
- February, May, August, November (options trading cycles)