What does F&A stand for?
F&A stands for Features and Annotations
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of F&A
- Functor (abstract algebra)
- Phenylalanine (amino acid)
- Registration (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Undenominated United States Stamp (29 cents, introduced 3 Feb 1991)
- Federal Supplement (decisions of US district courts)
- Fabrication and Assembly
- Facilities and Administrative Costs (aka Indirect Costs or Overhead)