She's also one of the founders, along with Billy Bragg and Blur's Dave Rowntree, of the Featured Artists Coalition, to ensure artists took responsibility for having a voice at a time of dramatic change in the music business.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Featured Artists Coalition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Facility Contract
- Family Action Council (public policy group on eating disorders)
- Family Assistance Center
- Family Assistance Centre (UK)
- Fanart Central (forum)
- Fast Attack Craft
- Fast Axis Collimation (optics)
- Feature Access Code
- Feature Attribute Code
- Featured Article Candidate (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Federación Argentina de Cardiología (Argentinian Federation of Cardiology)
- Federación Argentina de Cardiología (Federación Argentina de Cardiología)
- Federación Argentina de Colectividades (Spanish: Argentine Federation of Communities)
- Federal Acquisition Circular
- Federal Advisory Committee
- Federal Airports Corporation
- Federal Audit Clearinghouse
- Fellowship Admissions Course
- Fellowship Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Fenway Action Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also one of the founders, along with Billy Bragg and Blur's Dave Rowntree, of the Featured Artists Coalition, which provides a voice for artists at a time of change in the music business.
Nash is also a founder, with Billy Bragg and Blur's Dave Rowntree, of the Featured Artists Coalition, to give artists a voice in the industry.
Jones is helping to resolve that issue directly as part of the Featured Artists Coalition - alongside the likes of Radiohead's Ed O'Brien, Blur's Dave Rowntree and Billy Bragg - which is trying to establish ethical guidelines to help pop survive the internet revolution.
Pink Floyd's Nick Mason, Billy Bragg and Tom Jones are part of the Featured Artists Coalition, which has announced that it has "agreed to disagree" with labels over government proposals to suspend the internet connections of persistent filesharers.
In response, the Featured Artists Coalition (FAC), the British Academy of Songwriters, Composers and Authors (Basca) and the Music Producers Guild (MPG) joined forces to prevent the disconnection regime from materializing.