Puncochar and Evans (a quality assurance manager and an engineer, respectively) present nine clear chapters including discussions of symbols and abbreviations, datums, feature control frames, general rules, forms, orientation and runout, virtual conditions and tolerances.
What does FCF stand for?
FCF stands for Feature Control Frame (graphics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FCF
We have 141 other meanings of FCF in our Acronym Attic
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle
- First Children's Embassy in the World
- Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales (Argentina)
- Fraser Coast Enterprise Zone (Australia)
- Fabretto Children’s Foundation
- Facsimile Control Field
- Faith Christian Fellowship (Tulsa, OK)
- Family and Children First (Ohio)
- Family Care Foundation (various locations)
- Far Cry Fly (band)
- Federal Campaign Federation
- Federal School Research Collaboration Fund
- Fédération Calédonienne de Football (French: Caledonian Football Federation; New Caledonia)
- Fédération Canadienne de la Faune (French: Canadian Wildlife Federation; Canada)
- Fédération des Consultants Formateurs (French trade association)
- Fédération Française des Carnavals et Festivités (French: French Federation of Carnivals and Festivals)
- Feline Conservation Federation
- Fellowship of Christian Firefighters
- Ferrari Chat France (French forum)
- Fête de la Chanson Française (French: French Song Festival)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The feature control frame succinctly specifies the information that describes the tolerance of the feature.
As shown in our sample, a material condition is always used in a feature control frame.
The most complex symbol on this print is the feature control frame (right).