In the second stage, cities will complete their feasibility study report and can also submit a proposal for the large-scale demonstrator.
What does FSR stand for?
FSR stands for Feasibility Study Report
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSR
We have 182 other meanings of FSR in our Acronym Attic
- Facility Safety Review
- Facility Site Review (inspection)
- Faculté des Sciences Rabat (French: Rabat School of Sciences; Rabat, Morocco)
- Faculté des Sciences Religieuses (French: School of Religious Studies; Lebanon)
- Faculty/StaffRetiree (various schools)
- Family Service Radio
- Family Support Registry (Denver, Colorado, USA)
- Family Support Resources (Glendale, AZ)
- Farming System Research
- Fast SRNC Relocation
- Federal Sentencing Reporter (journal)
- Fédération Suisse de Rugby (French: Swiss Rugby Union; Switzerland)
- Feedback Shift Register
- Fender Special Run (guitar design)
- Fiberglass Stain Remover
- Field Safety Representative
- Field Service Regulation (military)
- Field Service Report
- Field Service Representative
- Fielded System Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2002-2003, the Chinese Government has provided the Government of Kyrgyzstan with technology grant of 20 million yuan to develop a feasibility study report (pre-feasibility study (FS)) on Chinese-Kyrgyz-Uzbek railway on the territory of Kyrgyzstan in accordance with the requirements adopted in international practice.
He informed the Mission that Planning and Development Division has established a working group which in consultation with the ministries was preparing a preliminary feasibility study report to be presented to Friends of Democratic Pakistan (FODP).
Ms Davidson defended the shortlisting decision and said that if the two technologies showed more promise before the second phase of the feasibility study reports in 2010 that they would be reconsidered.
The feasibility study report for building an industrial retorting test plant with the daily processing capacity of 2000 tonnes oil shale has been reviewed.
Kenmare also reported that production of titanium minerals from its Moma deposit, sited in the northern coastal area of Mozambique, is likely to begin in late 2002, with a feasibility study report due next year.