a) Fear and Loathing in Los Angeles, b) Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas or c) Fear and Loathing in Linthwaite?
What does FALILV stand for?
FALILV stands for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (film and book by the late Hunter S. Thompson)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Fully Attributed Logical Data Model
- Faculdade de Letras (Portuguese: Faculty of Arts)
- Flash Address Latch Enable (computing)
- Filipino American League of Engineers and Architects (est. 1993)
- Family Advocacy Law Enforcement Training
- Fibrinolytic Activity of the Lacrimal Fluid
- Florida Association of Legal Investigators
- Florida Association of Licensed Investigators
- Fellow of the Australian Library and Information Association
- Forças Armadas para a Liberação Nacional do Timor Leste
- Federal Administrative Law Judge
- Federal Administrative Law Judges Conference (Washington, DC)
- First Available Legal Lane (driving)
- Forever Ancients Liberation Loophole (band)
- Forschungsgruppe Altern und Lebenslauf
- Frederick American Little League (Frederick, MD)
- Fall Commanders Conference
- Fremont Area Lifelong Learning Institute (Fremont, NE)
- Florida Alliance for Lien Law Reform
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of literature's greatest opening lines from one of literature's greatest ever books, Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas.
FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS SKY MOVIES COMEDY 11.
RS: I did a dress rehearsal for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas as his partner at the America's Cup in 1970.
When we got back, we ate (my mother did the craft services) and re-enacted a couple of memorable sequences from Depp's oeuvre, including Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, with Ben hamming it up brilliantly as Hunter S.
Hunter S Thompson, the acerbic counter-culture writer who wrote the modern classics Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, shot himself at his US home, his son said yesterday.
HUNTER S Thompson, the cult writer who popularised a new form of fictional journalism in books like Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas, shot himself at in his Aspen, Colorado home on Sunday night.
Thompson also was the model for Gary Trudeau's balding Uncle Duke in the comic strip Doonesbury and was portrayed on screen by Johnny Depp in a film adaptation of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.