ISLAMABAD, March 04, 2012 (Balochistan Times): A three days Conference of seafarers, scholars, maritime professional and other stake holders from India , Bangladesh , the USA , China , the UK , Canada and Pakistan concluded in Karachi on Saturday The event was organized by the Fazaldad Human Rights Institute Islamabad in cooperation with Dalhousie University in Canada and National Defense University of the United States and Pakistan Bahria University .
What does FHRI stand for?
FHRI stands for Fazaldad Human Rights Institute (est. 2000; Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHRI
We have 1 other meaning of FHRI in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency-Hopping Random Chirp (electrical engineering)
- Federation of Health Regulatory Colleges of Ontario (Canada)
- Foundation for Human Resources Development (Malta)
- Franklin Hampshire Regional Employment Board (Greenfield, MA)
- Fraser Health Research Ethics Board (Canada)
- Finger and Hand Retraining Ergonomic Device
- Feline Health Research Fund (Glenhaven, New South Wales, Australia)
- Florida Hurricane Relief Fund
- Future of Human Rights Forum (est. 2012)
- Foundation for Human Rights in Guatemala (Chicago, IL)
- Financial Health Research Institute (est. 1998; Newport Beach, CA)
- Foundation for Human Rights Initiative
- Full House Resorts, Inc. (gambling)
- Federal Human Resources Information System (US Department of the Interior)
- Fish Health Research Laboratory (Indonesia)
- Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring
- Fund Holdings Reporter Online
- Fetal Heart Rate Pattern
- First Hop Redundancy Protocol (Cisco)
- Fundamentals of Human Research Protections (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event was organized by the Fazaldad Human Rights Institute Islamabad in cooperation with Dalhousie University in Canada and National Defense University of the United States and Pakistan Bahria University.