In fact, Ithmaar Bank, then Faysal Islamic Bank of Bahrain, the predecessor of Shamil Bank and later Ithmaar Bank, was the very first bank anywhere in the world ever to publish its financial results in accordance with AAOIFI standards.
What does FIBB stand for?
FIBB stands for Faysal Islamic Bank of Bahrain
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIBB
We have 3 other meanings of FIBB in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of International Basketball Associations
- Fellow of the Institute of Business Advisers
- Fellow of the International Biographical Association (Cambridge, UK)
- Fellowship of Israel and Black America
- Festival International de la Bière Artisanale (French: International Festival of Craft Beer)
- Financial Institution Benefit Association, Inc.
- Florida International Bankers Association
- Florida International Baseball Academy (Sarasota, FL)
- Fondation Internationale du Banc d'Arguin (French West African international foundation)
- Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation
- Fédération Ivoirienne de Basket-Ball (Côte d'Ivoire basketball federation)
- Federation of International Baseball (Moreno Valley, CA)
- Federazione Italiana Blood Bowl (gaming)
- Faith Independent Baptist Church (McDonough, GA)
- Fédération de l'Industrie Bois Construction (French: Wood Construction Industry Federation)
- Financial Innovation Business Conference
- First Indonesian Baptist Church (Stafford, TX)
- First Institutional Baptist Church (Phoenix, AZ)
- First International Baptist Church (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container
Samples in periodicals archive:
Faysal Islamic Bank of Bahrain frequently wins mandate to arrange six-month pre-export financings for the cotton and rice corporations of Pakistan, usually for about $50-$100 million.
Lawai has the distinction of establishing another foreign bank in Pakistan, known as Faysal Islamic Bank of Bahrain, E.