From 2001 to 2006, Smith was vice president at Fawcette Technical Publications, which publishes magazines and an online network of technical sites for information technology and development professionals.
What does FTP stand for?
FTP stands for Fawcette Technical Publications
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTP
We have 194 other meanings of FTP in our Acronym Attic
- First-Time Offender Waiver (Washington)
- From the Other Window (blog)
- For Those of You Who Don't Know
- Face to Palm
- Facility Training Program
- Failure To Pay (court ordered fines)
- Failure to Progress (obstetrics, labor)
- Fakultas Teknologi Pertanian (Indonesian: Faculty of Agricultural Technology)
- Family Transition Place (Ontario, Canada)
- Fast Track Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to figures compiled by "The Business Publisher," there were 37 b2b magazine deals in the first half of 2007, including Fawcette Technical Publications sale to 1105 Media, Fairfax Media's purchase of Farm Progress, Inc.
in December and its purchase of Contingency Planning and Management Group (Lambertville, NJ) in November, 1105 Media (Chatsworth, CA), has acquired Fawcette Technical Publications, Inc.
Webcom Communications (Greenwood Village, CO) has closed "Software Business," a bimonthly with a paid circulation of 5000 that was launched in 1993, while Fawcette Technical Publications (San Mateo, CA) has ceased production of "Web Logic Pro," a bimonthly started in 2004 for a controlled circulation of 112,000 web development professionals.