64 billion on part of Engro fertilizer limited (EFL and Fauji fertilizer company (FFC) for abuse of their dominant position through unreasonable price increase.
What does FFC stand for?
FFC stands for Fauji Fertilizer Company (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFC
We have 232 other meanings of FFC in our Acronym Attic
- Faith Fellowship Church
- Family Farm Corporation
- Family Film Club (various locations)
- Family Fun Center (various locations)
- Fantasy Football Cafe (online forum)
- Far From Close (band)
- Farmers Feed Cities (Canada)
- Fast Food Corner
- Fast Food Critic (website)
- Fast Forwarding Cache
- Federal Facilities Compliance Act
- Federal Facilities Coordinator
- Federal Food Committee (Pakistan)
- Federal Forecasters Conference
- Fédération des Femmes Cubaines (French: Federation of Cuban Women)
- Fédération Française de Cardiologie
- Fédération Française de Cyclisme (French: French Cycling Federation)
- Fédération Française de la Carrosserie (French: French Bodywork Federation)
- Fédération Française de la Chaussure (French: French Shoe Federation)
- Fédération Française de la Crémation (French: French Federation of Cremation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Engro Corporation Limited, Fauji Fertilizer Company and Adamjee Insurance Company lost their per share value by Rs 6.
On the recommendation of the Enquiry Report prepared by the enquiry officers appointed by the Commission in this behalf, Show Cause Notices were issued to Dawood Hercules Chemical Limited (DHCL); Engro Chemicals Pakistan Limited (Engro); and Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited (FFC), for contravention of Section 3 of the Competition Ordinance, 2010, which prohibits abuse of dominance through certain practices which include tie-in, unreasonable increase in prices or imposition of unfair trading conditions and supplementary obligations.
In this context mega projects under Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA), Pakistan State Oil (PSO), Oil and Gas Development Corporation (OGDC), Capital Development Authority (CDA), National Highway Authority (NHA), Port Qasim Authority (PQA), Fauji Fertilizer Company (FFC) and Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) were identified and interaction between these departments and NAB covered presentation by each department to give their viewpoints.
This is in addition to the project of Fauji Fertilizer Company Energy Limited (FFCEL) that is likely to become operational from next week and add about 50 Megawatt electricity in the national electricity transmission system from next week.
Islamabad -- The Pakistan Economy Watch (PEW), Friday, lauded Government, Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Fauji Fertilizer Company Energy Limited (FFCEL) for promoting green energy in Pakistan.
Chashma Sugar Mills Limited, Fauji Fertilizer Company and Nishat (Chunian) Limited were Major Gainer of the day by recording increase in their per share value by Re 1.
Munir Hafiez, Hilal-e-Imtiaz (Military) is the Chief Executive & Managing Director of Fauji Fertilizer Company Ltd.