Engro profits increased by 49 per cent, Fauji Fertilizer Corporation (FFC) 102 per cent, Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited (FFBL) 153 per cent, Pak Arab 90 per cent and Fatima Fertiliser profit also jumped whereas two fertilizer companies - Agritech and Dawood saw sharp declines in earnings", told an official.
What does FFBL stand for?
FFBL stands for Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited (chemical company; Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFBL
- Foundation for Balance and Harmony (est. 2002)
- Feed Forward Bandwidth Indication
- Fire Fighters Burn Institute (Sacramento, CA)
- First Federal Bancshares, Inc. (stock symbol)
- First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (Abilene, TX)
- Fistula First Breakthrough Initiative
- Facilitators for a Better Jamaica
- Fédération Francophone Belge de Judo (French: Francophone Belgian Judo Federation)
- Florida Federation of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Fédération Française du Burger King (French: French Federation of Burger King; blog)
- Foundation for a Better Life
- Fat Fusion Battle Mistress (Busse Combat Knife Company)
- Fat-Free Body Mass
- Festival du Film Brésilien de Montréal (French: Brazilian Film Festival of Montreal; Canada)
- Fédération Francophone Belge de Marches Populaires (French: Francophone Belgian Federation of Popular Marches)
- Federal Filings Business News
- Fédération Francophone Belge de Natation (French: Belgian Francophone Federation of Swimming)
- Food from Britain North America (various locations; consulting company)
- Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument (Colorado)
- Fitted for But Not With
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited appeared as volume leader of the day with 0.
ISLAMABAD, July 21, 2010 ( Balochistan Times): A three member Bench of the Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) disposed off the show cause notices issued to M/s Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited (FFC) and M/s Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited (FFBL) for non-compliance of the CCPs earlier Order dated 28 April 2008.