What does FABP2 stand for?
FABP2 stands for Fatty Acid Binding protein 2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Field Artillery Battalion
- Food and Beverage Network (directory service)
- Frequently Asked But Never Answered Questions
- For Adoption by Owner (webpage; Boxer Rescue of Albuquerque; New Mexico)
- Florida Association of Black-Owned Media, Inc.
- Fatty Acid-Binding Protein
- Femoral-Artery Blood Pressure Measurements (endovascular surgery)
- Fetal Arterial Blood Pressure
- Folic Acid Binding Protein Levels (pediatrics)
- Fatty Acid Binding Protein 1 (antibody)
- Fatty Acid-Binding Protein 3 (antibody)
- Fatty Acid Binding Protein 5
- Fatty Acid Binding Protein 6
- Fatty Acid Binding Protein 2, Intestinal
- Fatty Acid-Binding Protein, Liver
- Plasma Membrane Fatty Acid-Binding Protein
- Fear Avoidance Beliefs Questionnaire
- Frontenac Arch Biosphere Reserve (UNESCO)
- Farm Animal Breeding and Reproduction Technology Platform
- Fabrication Reporting System