The common thread in their studies is a gene, which encodes the enzyme called fatty acid amide hydrolase, or FAAH.
What does FAAH stand for?
FAAH stands for Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FAAH
- First Austrian American Football Club (est. 1976; Austria)
- French-American Aid for Children, Inc. (New York)
- Female supporters/Females Associated with Armed Forces and Groups
- Fédération des Associations d'Anciens Fonctionnaires Internationaux (French)
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Frankfurter Aufbau AG
- Filipino-American Association of Greater Chattanooga (Chattanooga, TN)
- Filipino-American Association of Greater Columbia (South Carolina)
- Foundation of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Fatty Acid Alpha-Hydroxylase
- Federal Aviation Administration Handbook
- Fellow, American Association of Healthcare Consultants
- Fellow American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Florida African American Heritage Preservation Network
- Fellow of the Administrative Accounting Institute
- Filipino-American Association of Iowa
- Foot and Ankle Ability Index (physical therapy)
- First Actual American Insurance Company (Canby, OR)
- Fellow of the American Association of Integrative Medicine
- Foundation for Asian American Independent Media
Samples in periodicals archive:
Infinity's programs in the inhibition of the Hsp90 chaperone system, the Hedgehog pathway and fatty acid amide hydrolase are evidence of its innovative approach to drug discovery and development.