They observed that fatigue crack growth rates can be significantly reduced by (i) reducing the diameter of the CNTs; (ii) increasing the CNT length; and (iii) improving the nanotube dispersion.
What does FCGR stand for?
FCGR stands for Fatigue Crack Growth Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FCGR
We have 2 other meanings of FCGR in our Acronym Attic
- Freie Christengemeinde Nürnberg (German)
- Fuzzy Cognitive Goal Net (interactive storytelling)
- Financial Comptroller General Office (Nepal)
- Fairfield Coal Gasification Plant (Fairfield, IA)
- Farmers Cooperative Genome Project (USDA)
- Fellowship of College of General Practice
- Formateur Consultant en Gestion de Patrimoine (French business consultant company)
- Free Code Graphing Project (Linux)
- Fusarium Comparative Genomics Platform
- Fondation Communautaire du Grand Québec (French: Community Foundation of Greater Québec; Quebec, Canada)
- Football Club Gironde la Réole (French football club)
- Fundamental Classification Guide Review (National Reconnaissance Office; US DoD)
- Immunoglobulin G Fc Receptor II
- Fc Fragment of Igg, Low Affinity IIa, Receptor for
- Federal Construction Guide Specification
- Fellowship of Christian Graduate Students (various locations)
- Four Corners Geological Society (Durango, CO)
- Franche-Comté Groupe Sud (French biker club)
- Franklin County Genealogical Society (Ottawa, KS)
- Freight Classification Guide System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The variation of fatigue crack growth rate with cyclic stresses which produce a range of [DELTA]K and the associated fracture mechanisms is shown in Figure 1(5).
Sekeresova (2004) studied the relation between fractal dimension of images of fracture surfaces and fatigue crack growth rate.
64) The correlation of fatigue crack growth rates in rubber subjected to multiaxial loading using continuum mechanical parameters.
[FIGURE 10 OMITTED] DISCUSSION The Effect of Water Environment Regardless of the testing environment, both materials showed fatigue crack growth rate sensitivity to the frequency of cycling as shown in Figs.
As shown in figure 10, the carbon black loading and type have no significant effect on flexing fatigue crack growth rate in this study.