Just as shipwrecks, the dominant feature of Georgian Bay's Fathom Five National Marine Park, dictates much of the conservation mandate there (McClellan, 1992), living resources are expected to be the primary focus of a national marine conservation area in northeast Newfoundland.
What does FFNMP stand for?
FFNMP stands for Fathom Five National Marine Park (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Family Financial Needs Assessment
- Fujitsu Frontech North America (Foothill Ranch, CA)
- Freedom From New Brain Metastasis
- Football Far North Coast (Australia)
- Foster Friends of North Carolina (Guilford County)
- Finlandia Foundation National Capital Chapter
- Families First Nutrition Education Wellness System
- Freiwillige Feuerwehr Neu-Isenburg (German: Neu-Isenberg Volunteer Fire Department)
- First Federal Northern Michigan Bancorp. Inc.
- Fédération Française du Négoce des Matériaux de Construction (French: French Building Materials Trading Federation)
- Feed Forward Neural Network
- Fossil Fuels and Nuclear Power
- Friends for Neighborhood Progress (Maryland)
- Full Face Negative Pressure (respirators)
- Fort Fordyce Nature Reserve (Eastern Cape, South Africa)
- Fast Food Natal Trust (South Africa)
- Female Faculty Network Twente (University of Twente, The Netherlands)
- Football Federation Northern Territory (Australia)
- Friends Forever of North Texas
- Friendship First New Testament