Following a paternity test, Jermain Defoe has confirmed that he is not the father of the baby born on February 19, 2013," the paper quoted his spokesman as saying.
What does FOTB stand for?
FOTB stands for Father of the Baby
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOTB
We have 10 other meanings of FOTB in our Acronym Attic
- Future of the Alliance (US-South Korea)
- Friends of Treatment Action Campaign (UK)
- Fleet Operational Telecommunications Automated Control System
- Fiber Optic Technical Advisory Group
- Flag Officer Taranto and Adriatic and for Liaison (US Navy)
- Friends of the Albuquerque Petroglyphs (Albuquerque, NM)
- Flight of the Amazon Queen (game)
- Follow-On Tactical Air Reconnaissance System
- Fall Of The Bastille (band)
- Fall off the Bone (dining)
- Father of The Bride (movie)
- Fecal Occult Blood Test
- Fiber Optic Termination Box (various companies)
- Finger on the Button
- First Off the Bench (basketball)
- Flash on the Beach (Flash Developers Conference, Brighton, UK)
- Flash on the Beach (UK Conference; Adobe Flash)
- Flight of the Bumblebee (song)
- Flip Off The Board (polite form)
- Focus On The Basics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Detectives are appealing for witnesses into the incident and the father of the baby is currently in custody.
The alleged father of the baby is music producer J.
Kikuchi admitted to having sex with the girl, then 14, at a Yokohama hotel on July 22 last year, the police said, adding that a DNA test has also identified him as the father of the baby.
Briton Mr Graeme Clifton, aged 21, of Norwich, Norfolk, who claims to be the father of the baby, also attended the court hearing.
The trio originally had a verbal agreement where they discussed that he was going to be the father of the baby and he would be able to see her whenever he wanted.
No complaint has been made against a 15-year-old boy believed to be the father of the baby expected by a 12-year-old schoolgirl at the centre of controversy involving the Roman Catholic Church.