What does FACE stand for?
FACE stands for Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACE
We have 150 other meanings of FACE in our Acronym Attic
- Fair and Clean Elections
- Faith Action for Community Equity (Hawaii)
- Families Adopting Children Everywhere
- Families Advancing Craniofacial Excellence
- Family and Child Education (Bureau of Indian Affairs Office of Indian Education Programs)
- Family and Community Engagement (various organizations)
- Family And Consumer Education
- Faruk's Animated CSS Enhancements
- Fast, Accurate, Cost-effective, Easy
- Fat Albert Can Eat (mnemonic for Bass Clef space note names)
- Fathers' and Children's Equality, Inc.
- Federación de Asociaciones de Celiacos de España (Spanish)
- Federal Acquisition Conference and Exposition
- Federal Agency for Civic Education (Germany)
- Federation of Aluminium Consumers in Europe
- Federation of Associations for Hunting and Conservation of the EU (European Union; est. 1977)
- Fellow of American College of Epidemiology (established in 1979)
- Fellow of the Australian College of Education
- Fellow, American College of Endocrinology
- Fiber Access Covering Everyone