The blunder raised fears fat finger syndrome could happen in London, despite firms pouring millions of pounds into tightening up their computer systems.
What does FFS stand for?
FFS stands for Fat Finger Syndrome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FFS
We have 170 other meanings of FFS in our Acronym Attic
- Family Friendly School
- Family Fun Stuff (gaming)
- Farmer Field School
- Farmers Financial Solutions
- Farms for Schools (UK)
- Fast File System
- Fast Filing System (BSD, Unix)
- Fast Frequency Sweep
- Fast Full Search (algorithm)
- Fat Face Syndrome (appearance)
- Fat Friend Syndrome
- Fault-Free Set
- FearFul Silence (gaming clan)
- Federal Financial System
- Federal Financial System (a software product)
- Federal Forest Service (Russia)
- Federal Funds Sold
- Fédération Française de Ski (French)
- Fédération Française de Spéléologie (French: French Federation of Speleology)
- Fédération Française de Surf (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: SUZY JAGGER A NEW dose of Fat Finger Syndrome hit the City yesterday after two sloppy traders mistyped the price of their trades in Ryanair.
While gout, clinical obesity and liver problems have always been top of the Square Mile ailment list, Fat Finger Syndrome also reared its head.