Survey participants were interviewed and given a fasting plasma glucose test (FPG) and an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test (OGTT).
What does FPGT stand for?
FPGT stands for Fasting Plasma Glucose Test
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FPGT
- Fédération des Professeurs de Grec et de Latin (French: Greek and Latin Teachers Federation; Belgium)
- Full Proof Gospel Ministries (North Carolina)
- Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute (Pakistan)
- Financière de Promotion du Grand Ouest (French: Great Western Financial Promotion)
- Fourgon Pompe Grande Puissance (French: High Power Pump Van)
- Fleet Protection Group Royal Marines (UK)
- Folylpolyglutamate Synthetase
- Fore Play Golf Society (UK)
- France Protection Gardiennage Sécurité (French security company)
- Florida Propane Gas Safety, Education and Research Council
- France Pro Golf Tour (France)
- Fonds Politique des Grandes Villes (French: Urban Policy Fund; Belgium)
- Ferdinand-Porsche-Gymnasium Zuffenhausen (Germany)
- Federal Personal Holding Company (IRB)
- Feet Per Hour
- First Peoples' House (McGill University centre for First Nations and Inuit students)
- Fonction Publique Hospitalière (French: Public Hospital Function)
- Fondation Charles Leopold Mayer pour le Progrès de l'Homme
- Fonds de Participation des Habitants (French: Inhabitants Participation Fund)
- Fortune Park Hotels (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stepping up our promotion of preconception care is a first step toward primary prevention of diabetes-associated complications, but we also ought to set new criteria in our practices that stipulate that patients who are obese or have a previous history of gestational diabetes will have fasting plasma glucose tests performed in conjunction with the first prenatal office visit or immediately afterward.
The statement specifies that screening for IFG/IGT should be undertaken in the same population that is currently screened for diabetes, using the fasting plasma glucose test and the 2-hour oral glucose tolerance test.