The women underwent several assessments, including an oral fasting glucose tolerance test and dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry (DXA) scan.
What does FGTT stand for?
FGTT stands for Fasting Glucose Tolerance Test (medical testing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FGTT
- Family Guidance Training Institute, Inc. (Clarksville, TN)
- Fonds de Garantie des Victimes des Actes de Terrorisme et d'Autres Infractions (French: Guarantee Fund for Victims of Terrorism and other Offenses)
- Ford Global Technologies, Inc. (Ford Motor Company subsidiary)
- Frankel Green Theatrical Management, LLC (est. 2008)
- Free Gift of the Month
- French Government Tourist Office
- From Genesis to Revelation (song)
- Finnish Gene Therapy Society (Kuopio, Finland)
- Freight and Goods Transportation System (Washington State Department of Transportation)
- Fundo de Garantia do Tempo de Serviço (Brazilan pension fund)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically, Asians may need to meet a higher threshold cutoff than whites before undergoing a 3-hour fasting glucose tolerance test to determine whether they have gestational diabetes, and African Americans need a lower cutoff, Dr.