or; Fasting glucose* at or No cnnfinnaiion required above 126 mg/dL Diabetes repeated by Confirmed by report of provider antidiabetes drug or Casting glucose at or above 126 mg/dL Definition 2 Report ofoiking anridiahetcs drug, or; Fasting glucose at or Confirmed by report of above l26 mg/dL, or; antidiabetes drug or second fasting glucose at or above 126 mg/dL Diabetes reported by Confirmed by report of provider antidiabetes th ug or 1 wo fasting glucose levels at or above 126 mg/dL.
What does FGL stand for?
FGL stands for Fasting Glucose Level
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FGL
We have 37 other meanings of FGL in our Acronym Attic
- For Great Justice
- Food Grade Jute Product (also a certification of such)
- Fachinstitut Gebaeude Klima eV (German: Specialist Building Climate Institute; ventilation technology)
- Faller, Gallager and Knuth (algorithm)
- Figtree Gourmet Kitchen (Austria)
- Forum Grenzwissenschaften und Kornkreise (German)
- Full Gospel Kingdom Church (Newport New, Viriginia)
- Forum for Global Knowledge Sharing (India)
- Florida General Knowledge Test
- Fantasy Golf League
- Fédération Gay-Lussac (French education federation)
- FENGOR Gaming Labs (Casino equipment manufacturer)
- Fiber-Grating Laser
- Fifth Generation Language (open source programming language)
- Finished Ground Level (buildings)
- Fixed Gear London (cycling)
- Flash Game Licence (website)
- Florida Georgia Line (band)
- Fonte a Graphite Lamellaire (French: Lamellar Graphite Cast Iron)
- Force Generation Level
Samples in periodicals archive:
The clinical utility of insulin measurement is limited, primarily because when fasting glucose is elevated, [beta]-cell responsiveness decreases, and when the fasting glucose level is normal, late hyperinsulinism may occur in type 2 diabetes or in the early phase of type 1 diabetes.
we found that elevated fasting glucose levels were significantly associated with subsequent occurrence of breast cancer.
Women who drank two or more beverages a day were nearly four times as likely to have high triglyceride levels, to experience an increased waist size, and to show impaired fasting glucose levels.
Effect of ADT on blood glucose In unadjusted analyses, ADT users had a significantly higher 12-month fasting glucose level compared to controls (p = 0.
A significant decrease in fasting glucose levels of 4.