There was a trend toward a higher fasting blood glucose level in women with breast cancer (109.
What does FBGL stand for?
FBGL stands for Fasting Blood Glucose Level
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FBGL
- First Baptist Girls Choir (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Foreign Body Giant Cell (biology)
- Fluid Bed Granulator Dryer
- Food-Based Dietary Guidelines (nutrition)
- Free Breathing Gated Delivery (oncology)
- French Brittany Gun Dog Association (Muscatine, IA)
- Faysal Balanced Growth Fund (finance)
- Fiber Bragg Grating Filter
- Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation, Inc.
- Fort Bonifacio General Hospital (Philippines)
- Fiesta Bamboo Green Leaves (wind chime)
- Federation of British Greyhound Owners Association (UK)
- Fluro Bubble Gum Pirates (rave group)
- Friends of Bradner Gardens Park (Washington)
- Federal Border Guard Service (Russia)
- Feet Below Ground Surface (geotechnical reports)
- Fellow of the Barbill Golf Society
- Fiber Bragg Grating Sensor (optics)
- Fairly Big Hammer
- familial benign hypercalcemia (aka Familial Hypocalciuric Hypercalcemia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During this period, doctors treating all new cases of severe obesity in children from the ages of 2 to 18 across The Netherlands were asked to give information on their patients' cardiovascular risk factors, including high blood pressure, fasting blood glucose levels, and blood fats (lipids).
The mean fasting blood glucose level of DIO mice before PAG administration was 199.
The mean fasting blood glucose level fell more in the active-treatment group than in the placebo group (-9.
13) You have metabolic syndrome if you have any three of the following five risk factors: * A waist circumference more than 34 inches (more than 40 inches in men) * A fasting blood glucose level of 110 mg/dL or higher (considered a marker for insulin resistance), or if you are taking medication for high glucose levels * Triglycerides at or above 150 mg/dL * An HDL-cholesterol level below 50 mg/dL (at or below 40 mg/dL in men), or if you are on medication to increase HDL * A blood pressure level at or above 130 mm Hg systolic (the top number) or 85 mm Hg diastolic (the bottom number) or you are taking medication for high blood pressure.
The researchers' analysis centered on 3,187 patients with impaired glucose tolerance and elevated fasting blood glucose levels who completed the Beck Depression Inventory and reported antidepressant use.
Results showed that subjects in the Cinnulin PF group noted statistically significant decreases in fasting blood glucose levels, marked improvements in insulin sensitivity and no statistically significant changes in clinical blood chemistries.