After months of negotiating Hegaz Sreet from the square of the same name to Midan Heliopolis, avoiding the pack of wild dogs, whose coats are the same colour and whose tails curl in exactly the same spiral across their rear ends, dodging fast-moving vehicles because the narrow strip of pavement was taken up by a low hoarding for advertisements by the mobile phone server we love to hate, a pedestrian causeway was laid six months ago.
What does FMV stand for?
FMV stands for Fast-Moving Vehicle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FMV
We have 27 other meanings of FMV in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Military and United Services Institutes of Canada
- Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de São Paulo (Portuguese: Faculty of Medicine University of Sao Paulo; Brazil)
- Federation of Malaysian Unit Trust Managers
- Face Mask Ventilator
- Faculté de Médecine Vétérinaire (French: Faculty of Veterinary Medicine; various locations)
- Faijat Mailan Varressa (Finnish sports league)
- Fair Market Value
- Fakulta Medzinárodných Vztahov (Slovak: Faculty of International Relations)
- Family of Military Vehicles
- Fan Made Video
- Feathery Mottle Virus (plant disease)
- Fédération Musicale Vosgienne
- Feyziye Mektepleri Vakfi (Turkey)
- Finesse Move (gaming)
- Fonds Municipal Vert (French: Green Municipal Fund)
- For Maximum Value (King Soopers brand)
- For My Vehicle (OnStar Corporation)
- Forces Motrices Valaisannes (Swiss electric company)
- Foreign Market Value
- Forest of Marston Vale (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maolana Abdul Ghani was on way to his madrasah in a car when another fast-moving vehicle, coming from opposite side, collided with his car while overtaking, killing the JUI-F leader and another person on the spot.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said at least nine officers were injured including three who were taken to hospital after being hit by a fast-moving vehicle at 12.
It will help you to spot any large, fast-moving vehicles likely to cause a bow wave.
The assessment concluded that the Army currently lacks the flexible and fast-moving vehicles to give it the "manoeuvre" capability that it will need.
We may think we can multitask just fine, but handling a very fast-moving vehicle on a freeway, or navigating hectic urban traffic, is no time to put that idea on the test track.
But in urban areas these highways bisect commercial and residential areas, which creates the unsafe combination of fast-moving vehicles, widely spaced traffic controls, long curb-to-curb distances and plenty of people on foot.