has introduced the new CoolRunner(TM) XPLA3 (eXtended Programmable Logic Array) CPLD family, which combines an innovative Fast Zero Power (FZP) technology with ultra low standby power (<100 uA) and high device performance (TPD = 5 ns).
What does FZP stand for?
FZP stands for Fast Zero Power (Philips Semiconductors)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FZP
We have 2 other meanings of FZP in our Acronym Attic
- Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
- Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe
- Feet Zoom Level
- Forum Zghazagh Laburisti (Maltese: Labour Youth Forum)
- Frente Zapatista de Liberción Nacional (Spanish: Zapatista National Liberation Front, México)
- Freezing Level (weather forecasts)
- Folklore de la Zone Mondiale (French: Folklore of the World Zone)
- Free Zone Management Authority (Saint Lucia)
- Fort Zumwalt North (high school; O'Fallon, MO)
- Filton (airport code; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philips will retain the rights to use CoolRunner's Fast Zero Power technology in embedded system-on-a-chip designs, and the CoolRunner products would continue to be made at Philips' wafer fabs in Europe and at Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co.