The following features are not available as part of this preview release: - Resource sharing and printing support - Built-in session recording and playing - USB forwarding over the network - Support for SSHD password change request when using the NX login - Virtualization of smartcard device inside the session - Multi-node environments, profiles and guests users - Keyboard grabbing with NoMachine Player on Windows and Mac OS X - Management of profiles on a per-node basis via the NoMachine Server Manager web interface - Fast user switching when connecting to remote desktop on Windows or Mac OS X - NoMachine Server Manager and Web Player for Windows NoMachine invites users to test NoMachine 4 Preview 6 with a free, 60-day trial.
What does FUS stand for?
FUS stands for Fast User Switching
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FUS
We have 40 other meanings of FUS in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation for Undergraduate Research Scholarship and Creative Activity (Albion College; Michigan)
- First Union Residential Securitization Transactions Inc.
- Farin Urlaub Racing Team
- Full Up Ready to Burst
- Furnished This Station
- Furutsu Basuketto (Japanese: Fruit's Basket)
- Fellowship of United Reformed Youth
- Facility Utilization Survey
- Fail-Unsafe State
- Fans United for Satam (Sonic the Hedgehog TV show)
- Fath Union Sport de Rabat (Moroccan sports club)
- Feline Urologic Syndrome
- Female Under Surveillance
- Fever of Unknown Source
- Finished Upper Story (building code)
- First Unitarian Society (various locations)
- Focused Ultrasound Surgery
- Follow-Up Services
- Fondo Unico Social (Italian: Special Social Fund; Venezuela)
- Former United States (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also offers support for Fast User Switching, a Windows XP feature, enabling several users to be logged onto a work station simultaneously.
BlackBox Security Monitor Professional Plus is a packed with the following class-leading features: - Best in class scalability and performance; - Best in class compression of screenshot recordings; - Monitoring in Remote Desktop Protocol, Fast User Switching and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure environments; - Monitoring of remote computers via custom RPC that requires just one port to be opened; - Encryption of all data and all traffic, related to monitoring; - Database backend for storing monitoring data; - Using NLP (Natural Language Processing) for analyzing of websites, emails, webmails and IM chat.
3 operating system with a number of new features such as Expose for viewing all open windows, iChat AV and Fast User Switching.
Research-Desk also supports the new features in Windows XP including fast user switching and the new visual styles.