Abu Dhabi Ship Building, the largest shipbuilder in the Gulf region, is displaying one of its 26-metre fast supply vessels, the Muhaymat.
What does FSV stand for?
FSV stands for Fast Supply Vessel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSV
We have 44 other meanings of FSV in our Acronym Attic
- Florida State University System
- Fairfield-Suison Unified School District (California public school district)
- Former Solvent Underground Storage Tank
- Fellow of the Society for Underwater Technology (UK)
- Fonds du Service Universel des Télécommunications (French: Universal Telecommunications Service Fund; Morocco)
- Florida Standard Urban Transportation Modeling System (model used to predict highway traffic)
- Father Saturnino Urios University (Butuan City, Caraga, Philippines)
- Future Site Use Working Group (US Department of Energy)
- Fair Sale Value
- Fantasy Sports Ventures (est. 2006; New York, NY)
- Feature Selective Validation (electrical engineering)
- Feline Sarcoma Virus
- Female Sexuality Violence
- Fern Society of Victoria Inc (Australia)
- Field Support Vessel
- Fighting System Vehicle
- File Storage Virtualization
- Final Settlement Value
- Final Systolic Volume (cardiology)
- Finite State Verification (software quality assurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rolls-Royce has already provided Kamewa FF550 waterjets for 12 Fast Patrol Boats and four Fast Supply Vessels built by ADSB for the UAE Navy and UAE Coast Guard.
Other recent newbuilding contracts have included 64m and 42m Steel Naval Landing Craft, 34m Composite Patrol Craft, 16m "Seakeeper" Composite Fast Landing Craft and Aluminum Fast Troop Transport Boats and Fast Supply Vessels.