On display at the Mini-Expo will be the new FastOcean multi-wavelength Fast Repetition Rate fluorometer systems for in situ and laboratory studies of phytoplankton photosynthesis and gross primary productivity.
What does FRRF stand for?
FRRF stands for Fast Repetition Rate Fluorometer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRRF
We have 1 other meaning of FRRF in our Acronym Attic
- Future Railway Research Centre (Imperial College London; UK)
- Farm, Ranch and Rural Communities Federal Advisory Committee (US EPA)
- Front Range Rescue Dogs
- French Rolls-Royce Drivers' Club (car club)
- Facultad Regional Resistencia (Spanish: Regional Faculty Resistance; Argentina)
- Forest and Rangeland Research (US Department of Agriculture)
- Fall River Rural Electric Cooperative (Idaho)
- Forest Resources Research and Education Center (University of Tennessee)
- Forced Route Reply
- Forced Route Request
- Fisheries Resources Research Fund (est. 1991; Australia)
- Fondation Russe pour la Recherche Fondamentale (French: Russian Foundation for Basic Research)
- Facultad Regional Rio Grande (Spanish: Regional Faculty of Rio Grande)
- Four Rings Racers Group (est. 2008)
- Free Radical Research Group (New Zealand)
- Fish River Rural Health (est. 1990; Maine)
- Fonds de Revenu de Retraite Immobilisé (French: Retirement Income Fund; Canada)
- Fleet Replacement Radar Intercept Officer
- Forage and Range Research Laboratory (Logan, UT; USDA)
- Fox River Radio League (Batavia, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Last week in Baltimore harbour, Dr Kevin Oxborough demonstrated Chelsea's 3rd generation Fast Repetition Rate Fluorometer - the new FastOcean System - to groups from University of Maryland Chesapeake Bay Laboratory, Moss Landing Marine Laboratory and University of Michigan Cooperative Institute for Limnology and Ecosystems Research.