What does FRS/TMC stand for?
FRS/TMC stands for Fast Reactor Safety Technology Management Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Frontier Research System (est. 1986; Japan)
- Fully Responsive System
- Functional Rating Scale
- Functional Requirements Specification
- Functional Requirements Summary
- Fund Raising System (software)
- Fundamental Reference System (ITU-T)
- WordPerfect Graphics Driver (file name extension)
- Forward Repair System - Heavy
- Functional Rating Scale - Revised
- Factor Receptor Substrate 2 (gene)
- FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor) Receptor Substrate 2 (protein)
- Financial Reporting Standard 5
- Family Readiness Support Assistant
- Federal Railroad Safety Act of 1970
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (UK)
- Fire Rescue Safety Australia (equipment supplies)
- Florida Regional Stewardship Alliance (est. 2005)
- Florida Roofing, Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Contractors Association, Inc.
- Fondation Romande en Faveur des Personnes Sourdes-Aveugles (Swiss blind-deaf foundation)