In this paper we propose to measure energy of specific motor imageries in the brain signal using Fast Hartley transform along with the Chebyshev filter and selecting the ideal channels for the classification problem using the proposed support vector machine.
What does FHT stand for?
FHT stands for Fast Hartley Transform
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHT
We have 45 other meanings of FHT in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency Hopper/Hopping Synchronization
- Fire Hazard Severity Zone (wildfire risk area; California)
- Fairstar Heavy Transport (Netherlands)
- Faith, Hope and Trick (episode of TV show Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
- Family Health Team
- Family Health Trust
- Family History Techniques (genealogy)
- Fast Haar Transform
- Fast Hadamard Transform
- Fast Hankel Transform