It identified various server functions, such as XML mapping, encryption and fast Fourier transformation (FFT), and SERT measures the power consumption and performance of servers while performing those functions at different load levels.
What does FFT stand for?
FFT stands for Fast Fourier Transformation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFT
We have 108 other meanings of FFT in our Acronym Attic
- Forum Français pour la Sécurité Urbaine (French: French Forum for Urban Safety)
- Fédération Française des Sport Virtuel (French: French Federation of Virtual Sports)
- Fédération Française des Sports Vidéo (French: French Federation of Sports Video)
- Ford Focus Specialty Vehicles
- Fabulous Fox Theater (Atlanta, GA)
- Fact-Finding Tour (various locations)
- Faculty Focused Team (Plymouth University; UK)
- False Flag Terrorism
- Fap Fap Train (game FAQs fad)
- Fast Fourier Transform
- Fédération Français de Tennis
- Fédération Française de Tarot (French: French Tarot Federation; est. 1973)
- Fédération Française des Trufficulteurs (French: French truffle federation)
- Fenolftaleïne (chemical indicator for bases)
- File Format Table
- Film Festival Today (New York)
- Final Fantasy Tactics (video game)
- Final Fantasy Ten
- Final Form Text
- Fire Fighting Trainer
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] operations for a set of N points, Fast Fourier transformation uses only N x log x 2(N) operations, which constitutes a significant improvement in performance, especially for large sets of data.
These values are fed to Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) algorithm.