Express Logic's FileX MS-DOS-compatible embedded file system is also available for the Nios II processor, and provides small, fast file system capabilities for embedded systems.
What does FFS stand for?
FFS stands for Fast File System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FFS
We have 170 other meanings of FFS in our Acronym Attic
- Failure-Free Survival (oncology)
- Fall from Standing (injury)
- Fallback Fault-tolerant Server
- Falmouth Farm Supply (Indiana)
- False Financial Statements (auditing)
- Family Friendly School
- Family Fun Stuff (gaming)
- Farmer Field School
- Farmers Financial Solutions
- Farms for Schools (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also provides a Unix Fast File System (FFS) implementation that supports hard disks (IDE and EIDE), CD-R and CD-RW drives, RAM disk, compact flash, and disk-on-a-chip, complete with APIs for POSIX, C++ iostreams and C standard I/O.