What does FABIS stand for?
FABIS stands for Fast Africanized Bee Identification System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Florida Association of Building Inspectors, Inc.
- Forestry and Agricultural Biotechnology Institute (University of Pretoria; South Africa)
- Forestry Authority Biodiversity Initiative
- Functioning After Brain Injury (pediatric neuropsychiatry)
- Farmaceutische En Biomedische Analyse (Dutch: Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis)
- Faculdade de Biblioteconomia e Comunicação (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil)
- Fire and Blast Information Group
- Fédération des Agents Bancaires Indépendants (French: Banking Federation of Independent Agents; Belgium)
- First African Bicycle Information Office (Uganda)
- Fellow of the American Board of Interventional Pain Management
- Faculty Advisory Board on Information Technologies (Cornell University; New York)
- First American Bank of Kenya
- Federation of Amateur Baseball Leagues (Kings Park, NY)
- Franklin Avenue Branch Library (Des Moines, IA)
- Fast Automated Biomedical Literature Extraction
- For A Better Life with Epilepsy
- Fluorescence Applications in Biotechnology and Life Sciences (Australia)
- Department of Foreign Aid and Budget Monitoring (Sri Lanka)
- Fellow of the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine
- Fellowship of American Baptist Musicians (Columbus, IN)