Learn more about us and watch the American fashion television channel at AmericanFashionTV.
What does FT stand for?
FT stands for Fashion Television
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FT
We have 47 other meanings of FT in our Acronym Attic
- Fairy Tale
- Faith Tabernacle (various locations)
- Fallots Tetralogy (medical)
- Fallout Tactics (video game)
- Falls Taxi (Black River Falls, WI)
- Fametracker (website)
- Family Therapy
- Family Tree
- Farm Truck (license plate)
- Fast Track (instant picture of premium/loss information in the casualty industry)
- Fast Transition (802.11)
- Fast Twitch (muscle fiber type)
- Fault Tolerant
- Fault Tree
- Federal Trade Commission
- Feeding Tube
- Fellow in Thanatology: Death, Dying and Bereavement (Association for Death Education and Counseling)
- Field Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 Despite Elite's coup, Fashion Television is still tops.
Byline: New York Times News Service When "House of Style," one of the earlier and more successful of the proliferating fashion television shows, finds a replacement for host Cindy Crawford, it will take the opportunity to revamp the program.
The Citytv network's Fashion Television series has been sold to 50 countries and translated into more than 20 languages.
By 1995, the group had recorded an EP short album where the song, “I Wish”, was heard on a variety of radio stations and on Canada's longest running show, Citytv's Fashion Television.